The Versatile Blogger Award is an amazing award where you can find new blogs and people.
Thank you so much to sprinkleofanonymous.wordpress.com for nominating me for this! I’ve never been tagged in anything before so this is all very exciting to a rookie.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share the award on your blog
- Share 7 random facts about yourself
- Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1000 followers and let them know they’ve been nominated
So 7 facts about me, here goes…
- I started my blog about 3 weeks ago now. I started it because I’ve always loved writing and I needed a visual space to publish my thoughts. Starting back at school was really getting to me and I decided to use this as an escape from the real world. Also, I love reading other peoples blogs and I thought, why not start my own.
- I’m currently 16 years old (about to be 17 in 2 weeks eek) and sometimes I think about the fact that I’m so young, and my blog can grow with me as I mature. That makes me really happy. I hope this blog (and the people who follow me) is something I can take with me.
- My biggest dream in life is to travel the world with my two best friends who are my entire heart. I want to see everywhere and experience all the different cultures.
- I love music so much. It’s a very important part of my life and my day. I like a lot of different genres and bands. I’m a massive fan of alternative music and my favourite artists like the 1975, twenty one pilots, One Direction, Troye Sivan, Lana del Rey, Halsey etc have helped me get through a lot.
- I do not know what I want to do after I leave school (In about 2 years sigh) but hopefully something in Media or Journalism, which you could’ve probably guessed because of the whole blog thing.
- I have an enormous fear of confined spaces.
- I was born in Boston Massachusetts but I’ve lived my whole life in an incredibly rural part of Ireland. It’s very boring. Which is probably a contributing factor to why I love the internet and creative things so much. They’re kind of like an escape from reality.