Well this is a lovely surprise to brighten up my Friday evening! I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by the lovely Liv Laugh Discover which totally flattered me and made me smile so thank you. Her blog is fantastic too, so check her out.
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by OkotoEnigma’sBlog and the rules are this:
List the rules.
Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator’s blog.
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
Answer 5 questions from the nominator
Nominate 10 or more people
Notify your nominees by leaving the nomination link in the “comment” of their blog
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify)
3 things about me:
- I love tea and coffee. Warm things and feeling cosy are my favourite.
- I love art. I draw and paint a lot and I recently won an art competition which I’m very excited about.
- My favourite thing about blogging, aside from feeling happy with myself for what I’ve posted, is the feedback I get from my followers and people who read my posts. It truly makes me feel all warm and tingly inside every time.
- If you could have any kind of magical power, invisibility, fly, etc. What would it be?
It would be invisibility for sure. There’s a nosey part of me that would just love to listen to peoples conversations without them seeing me. Also you could sneak into concerts and onto airplanes without paying so..?
2. Cats… or dogs?
This is awful because I love both! But I have a golden retriever who is my whole heart and I love her so much I’d feel like I was betraying her by saying cats lol. So dogs.
3. If you had a time machine, and you could go to any time, future or past, and in any place, Africa, America, England, anywhere. Where would you go and why?
This is such a cool question. I really don’t know though, maybe like New York City in the 20’s or something like that. But also Ancient Rome would be amazing. But I’d definitely go to the past, I’m not sure I’d like to see the future. Whatever will be will be.
4. What is your dream home?
This is a boring answer, but from someone who’s lived in the countryside all their life, my dream home is literally any kind of apartment in a city. But when I get old I’d love to live by the sea somewhere.
5. Favorite day of the week and why?
Saturday for sure, because it’s a day without school or responsibilities and you can do whatever you want.
- What country would you most like to visit in the world?
- What’s one thing you absolutely not live without.?
- Have you ever done something and instantly regretted it?
- Who in your life do you feel closest to and why?
- Is there a fear you have that you’d like to conquer someday?